If you are driven to be a better all-round manager, you will be attracted to the Masterclass component of Smorgasbord. This is a carefully arranged introduction to the business wisdom you can use to maximize your business's potential organized in priority order. Make sure your business knowledge doesn't have any critical holes by pacing yourself through Masterclass. .
Smorgasbord is structured so you can find answers to immediate problems in the Knowledgebase. Using Search or Menus, you can find a solution to a "know what you don't know" sort of issue.
Alternatively, Masterclass is a structured walk-through of the Knowledgebase so that you build your general knowledge and skills in a structured and priority driven approach.
If you like, this is a "i don't know what I don't know" approach to building your business management skills.
You know enough about yourself to know if you learn best with a structured environment.
- Someone guides you through the material in an organized way.
- There are checkpoints along the way so you can see if you are grasping the essentials.
- Maybe there is a 'badge' or certificate at the end so you get that little bit of personal satisfaction for achieving something.
Smorgasbord's Mission is to provide you with digestible materials that you are motivated to implement to improve your management skills.
If you like a structured learning environment to help you achieve this end, we are here with Masterclass to help.
We are just setting out along this path so content is thin but, with your guidance, we will fill it out with appealing content.
You can make content suggestions at:
- The relevant Social Networking group
- In the Q&A section at Smorgasbord Suggestion Box
- In Feedback
Registration is required to participate.